Zoqaeski gave you very good advice. I decided to invade your world a little, tell me stop if I too brazenly entered the territory of creativity. I tried to roughly sketch what the coastlines might look like based on your tectonics. I ignored a lot of things and didn't test all of this on a sphere, so the final result should be different from the sketch. If you really want to do modeling of the world, and not free creativity, then it is better to start with a supercontinent.

First, collect all of your land in one supercontinent, and then tear it apart. Another point to pay attention to how tectonic boundaries affect the coastline. In the zone of active orogeny, mountain formation will take place, you most likely will not see bays there extending far into the continent. They can appear on the side of the passive zone, but not the active one. Most likely there will be a super ocean in your world, like the Pacific Ocean in the real world. Most likely he will be in the east, instead of Lindhaens.

The main thing is not to treat the coastline as some kind of fractal noise. The coastline has many formation rules. It's hard to understand right away. The sand model videos helped me a lot. Just mentally look at the process not from the side, but from above in a 2D plane and you will see how the main land masses are formed due to certain tectonic processes. Then complicate these models, add sedimentary rocks, currents, erosion, etc., and you will get good results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L-6WIvVikI&t=6s

11.jpg