I've been making a lot of space asset packs which you can buy. But of course it's important to me to release FREE THINGS TOO!

So in line with space, here's some techy looking floor panel loops that you can use to make your own science-fiction themed battlemaps in places far far away. 23 assorted looping texture fills that I've made. The usual terms apply: credit is nice, I appreciate it if you want to give it, but it is not obligatory. Use these textures to make commercial art if you want, that's cool. Buy my paid map asset packs if you want, that's also neat. But these ones are free.

science fiction floor loop 8.jpgengineroom8.jpgengineroom7.jpgengineroom6.jpgengineroom5.jpgengineroom4.jpgengineroom3.jpgengineroom2.jpgengineroom.jpgspacecity2.jpgspacecity.jpgtechnolab.jpgcathedral window.pngscience fiction floor loop 7.jpgscience fiction floor loop 6.jpgscience fiction floor loop 5.jpgscience fiction floor loop 4.jpgscience fiction floor loop 3.jpgscience fiction floor loop 2.jpgscience fiction floor loop.jpgsci fi deco floor.jpgmatrixfloor.pngmatrixloop.png