I like your skull! I might see if I can do a little more, I'm almost back in Winnipeg. Posting from Via Rail right now, as I soar very slowly across the prairies by train... the old fashioned means of crossing these great lakes of grain and farmland. Well. Snow right now, mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by RenflowerGrapx View Post
BTW, River Pirates are underrated. They are part of a niche imaginary, which is bad!! Because people always associate them to open seas. So I'm very curious to know more!
It's inspired by a Canadiana classic song, The Last Saskatchewan Pirate! I actually made a map based on the song once before. Please enjoy the song to understand why I was compelled to do river pirates, haha. The song of course is also fiction, but Canada has far more rivers and lakes than it has beaches and open sea.

And also don't misunderstand me, I think your personal struggles with typically being a lone wolf creator make a lot of sense, and I would probably have felt similar if I weren't a member of this site for almost as long as rdan with more than a little experience in collaborative work!