Thread: Greetings and salutations

Default Greetings and salutations

Hello everyone,

Delighted to be here. I've attempted various maps over the years to varying degrees of success, with all manner of tools from Ps to CC3 and CC3+, Inkarnate, and Wonderdraft, with limited success. Mostly it's related to time and effort, of course, and a little limited by innate (lack of) artistic capability :-).

I'm hoping to grok a few tips to help me take myself up the learning curve so I can get the most from what i do try.

Cheers,

Phil

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Welcome to the guild! I think you have already tried more mapping programs than I have (out of all of those I think I have spent 2 hours on photoshop). Still, there are plenty of others here who will be able to provide informed advice!
    And I'd definitely agree that it comes down to time and effort (at least for me) with the added feedback from WIP threads.

If you have any questions just ask away and someone will point you in the right direction!

Thank you, Arimel. Yep, I have no shortage of tools available, I just need to apply myself! I'm sure I'll benefit from the wisdom of others - I'm already starting to read through other threads for little gems of info.