Had some time to do some more work on this, so here is the current WIP.

Jupiter Trojans.png

I added in 'Sleepways', which are the main routes used with interplanetary travel. In this setting, there is no faster-than-light travel, or even the quick (but slow compared to other sci-fi) Epstein drives from The Expanse. Instead travel between Earth, asteroids and other planets can take a long time, comparable to the speeds nowadays. Because of this, being put in stasis is a necessity for space-travel and those who use the stasis tanks incur a time debt.

From the Greek Camp, there are two major sleepways that Ive named here, one going coreward towards Earth, and another going towards the planets beyond Jupiter. The other two just follow the orbit of Jupiter. I'm not sure if the use of straight lines works here, or if the routes or directions look right, so they might be changed to look better depending on that.

I've also named this region of space 'The Greater Aegean' which I think is a fitting geographic-esque name for the region of the solar systems with the Trojan asteroids. Oh and I added in some space station ports, Port Dudelange and Port Serres, both of which are controlled by the Luxembourg Commonwealth

Here is another map I have made in the past which shows a lot of the geographic names that I have used for the Solar System. I like the ideas of comparing the asteroid belt with mountain ranges.

Trojan Vespers.png