Now I'm working on the under levels for the Residential Module (the far right block). I see this like typical urban streets, with the streets having an "outside appearance" despite being under a glass ceiling. Looking at that lower left quadrant (in a clockwise direction) a double deck mall, then anchor/box stores, then an office complex. In the lower right quadrant (so far), I have open street market stores, surrounded by box stores. I plan to include shipping storage areas in the lower left quadrant of the lower left quadrant...

You see the dashed lines. The quadrants in the lower half is entirely at street level, including the stores, and corner theater in the central structure. In the top left quadrant of the module, I plan to show middle level apartments, efficiency and small apartments for bulk of city population. The quadrant to the upper left I plan to show manorial wealthy apartment suites and upscale services (restaurants, etc.) Finally in the upper half and dome of the central structure, I plan to show the hydroponics lab at roof level.

That's my plan anyway... thus this is a work-in-progress level...

GP

residential-mod-street.jpg