I love your style, it's very unique. The contrast and the sharp lines are really striking and I really like the charcoal-like line texture you've gone with.

In terms of getting commissions, self-promotion is key. I'm not a huge fan of it myself but it's a skill you need to learn if you want to be commercially successful and you've picked a good platform to start on (cartographers guild). Instagram is another good place, you do have to be a bit careful there though as you get a lot of spam requests and the algorithm can be quite fickle. I would also recommend setting up your own website, even if it's just a simple little one-page site on the free WordPress tier, as a good place to display your portfolio and make it easy for people to contact you. The map requests forum here can be a good place to start although many of the requests there seem to be from people who haven't commissioned work before and they are often put off when they hear how long things will take and how much they will cost. In my experience, the best work comes from people who approach you directly and to get those requests you need to maintain a consistent online presence and build a following.