Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
The image is a bit too small to see the details properly, but shape of the continent looks cool. I agree with Hindsight on the scale - the world seems vast in a way that not all fantasy maps do. Makes it look like it's filled with adventures to be had, which is quite ideal for a D&D world. My layout designer brain is a little bothered with how little breathing room there is between the edge of the paper and the coastlines and islands to the left, but I appreciate that in traditional hand-drawn work there isn't really the option to just add more space and move things around, that I as a digital artist take for granted.

Nice work, looking forward to seeing more (and hopefully in a bit more resolution next time )

Thanks!
Yeah, I agree it got too close to the edge, I did use the clone stamp tool to add a tiny bit of a border, but will def leave more room in future, that's me getting too far into traditional work before I realize it needs to change.
Re: resolution, I was worried about the image getting used for other things, so I generally just post 72DPI stuff of my work, do you know if that's much of an issue here/ or if it's more standard to post hires files?