Thread: My Encounter maps and the Odd Asset. WIP and finished. ;)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Map Free One Shot Module

NEED PLAYTEST FEEDBACK

The Watchers Inn_v1_.jpeg

This is a free play test One Shot Module.
    The text below is the overview of more fleshed out version on DriveThruRPG, also free. I wish to gather playtest feedback. TRIPROOT BARROW

I try to keep it as rules agnostic as possible, but it leans a bit more to Dungeons and Dragons.

One Shot Module Overview: Secrets of the Forgotten Barrow

In this thrilling one-shot module set in the Twin Bridges region of Shai'Gidon, the adventurers find themselves drawn into a seemingly normal quest that takes them to the Watchers' Inn, perched on the cliffs overlooking the great Arch City of Nessa'Mor.

Little do they know that their journey will lead them to uncover ancient secrets tied to the non-sentient Morning Trees that has monster warding light at night and the lost knowledge that the Leaflings themselves have forgotten.

Introduction:

The adventurers arrive at the Watchers' Inn, where they encounter Veteran Captain Braddock, a grizzled war hero seeking brave souls to explore a long-forgotten barrow located to the east. The innkeeper, Elara, provides them with information about the area and sets the stage for their upcoming adventure. They learn of the barrow's unexplored depths and the rumors of hidden treasures waiting to be discovered.

Adventure Overview:

The adventurers venture into the Triproot Forest, facing treacherous terrain, dense forests, and hidden traps as they make their way to the ancient burial site. Inside the barrow, they encounter animated skeletons, cunning traps, and secret chambers filled with cryptic writings and symbols. The highlight of their journey is a circle puzzle that challenges their wits to unlock the path to the old memorial and the hidden sword.

Additional maps and lore modules that connect back to Nessa'Mor, HEAD HERE
    Last edited by XCali; 07-02-2023 at 02:06 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19