Said it over on Discord already, but it bears repeating: this is a lovely pair of maps! I love the rose border, and the mask in the corner is a really nice touch. The layout works really well too, and I like the choice of having the city visible down below. A great choice in how to handle showing all the relevant information.

As for romance novel maps, aye, I've done a few over the past few years. The last one was for The Liar's Crown by Abigail Owens a couple of years ago, I think. As you said, I don't think that many non-fantasy romance novels have maps, but then again, same could be said for any literary genre outside of romance. People seem to have less of a need to include maps in their books unless it depicts a completely fictional setting, a real but historial one, or a real but heavily altered one. And it makes sense, really. If your story takes place in modern day London, the reader can just pull up Google Maps if they're not familiar with the city but are curious. No need to waste their precious money on commissioning an artist