Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Map for TTRPG

Thank you for the advice and for reaching out, Tiana. As with most novices in art, my responses are fairly impressionistic; it's tough for me to articulate what has the right look and feel, and (as a writer who's sometimes been encouraged to write differently than I customarily do, often to reach an imagined audience) I struggle to point people toward art/artists I'd like them to recapture in their own work. I've seen a great deal to admire in all the folks who've posted here; just hunting for that elusive vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by lepracauno View Post
    HI!
    This is my portfolio, hope you find something useful for your porpouse.
    www.andreaalemanno.com

Best
    Thank you, Lepracauno. I'll be sure to take a long look!

Thank you all for the kindly responses. I think I'm on the cusp of dialing in the details on a commission with an artist; I hope to switch the status to "Paid - Taken" soon!

As a nonbinary neurodivergent mapmaker who's into topography, I simply have to apply to this one even if it's a tad too late. Here's my portfolio. Thank you!
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

Quote Originally Posted by Eowyn Cwper View Post
    As a nonbinary neurodivergent mapmaker who's into topography, I simply have to apply to this one even if it's a tad too late. Here's my portfolio. Thank you!
    Thank you, Eowyn! The timing might be a little off, but you've got me thinking I might need a star map, too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12