Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
More information is always better. Post any sketches or works in progress and folks will be happy to offer commentary.
Got it, I'm a bit busy now but I'll post that WIP as soon as I can; in the meantime, here's the maps that I've put on the faux-Wiki article already - you guys might have to click on them to make the resolution less crappy, if the post preview is anything to go by. As you can see, it's a landlocked country that, due to the scale of the in-game map (not shown here), ended up being of 729,855 square kilometers, between France and Turkey in size. Its population density is relatively low, around 72 inhabitants per square kilometer and around 50 million inhabitants overall, also due to some unpleasant events in its recent past.

On one hand, its location is tropical but, on the other hand, its elevation is high, so most of the country falls under the Cwb and Cwc Köppen climate zones, with the far (south)west being colder, and the far (north)east being hotter - the colder areas border a massive mountain chain that crossed most of the middle of that southern continent before I even joined in, while the hotter areas have their climate mitigated somewhat by a string of lakes, that double as the end point of the country's rivers' run (since the other players don't have a lot of cross-national river information going on, I tried to keep mine inside the country for the whole length of their course).

800px-LBMap.png 658px-LBProvinces.png