Boy howdy. That's a very specific and highly detailed project that you're wanting to get made for free. What you are suggesting could easily amount to dozens hours of work on part of the cartographer, and can't speak for the other artists here, but I sure as hell can't afford to spend that many hours doing unpaid work as a favour for someone I don't even know personally (and even family and friends would have a hard time getting me to agree to something this big).

There are plenty of resources out there that might be worth checking out, that would allow you to make the maps yourself though. I'd definitely check out at least Inkarnate and Wonderdraft, a lot of people use those to create maps for their games. Both of these are map creators that allow you to place things from their existing libraries of assets, no drawing things yourself required. And if you want to dive into the deep end and start doing things 100% by yourself, we have a large selection of tutorials for how to create maps with software like Gimp, Photoshop and the like. And of course there is also the good old-fashioned pen and paper option too, if digital art doesn't strike your fancy.

I suppose there is a slim chance that you might get incredibly lucky and some artist in dire need of a project comes along and agrees to actually help you out, but I wouldn't really hold my breath.