Hello cartographers!

My name is Nathan and I just joined the cartographers guild! I'm a map enthusiast with a lifelong love and appreciation for both historical and fantasy maps.

I joined this guild after I was encouraged to do so by a talented map artist named Francesca Baerald. I reached out to her to see if I could commission her talents to recreate a map for me. Her workload won't allow her to take on any extra work, but she recommended I join this guild to see if any of the talented map artists here would be willing to take on my commission request.

Attached to this post is an image of a map from the TV show, The Magicians. I'd like to see if I could commission someone in this community to make a recreation of.

It's such a beautiful fantasy map and I've been unable to find it anywhere for purchase. I would love a custom, handcrafted copy of the map for personal use.fillory-map.JPG

If any of the talented map artists here are interested in taking on this freelance commission, I'd be happy to discuss timing and payment.

Thank you!