Thread: *** September/October Mapping Challenge: Tick Tock ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Interesting idea. Assuming (hoping actually) that I don't have to have some follow-up surgery in the next few weeks, I might try to participate since I have an inkling of an idea brewing in my head. My only concern would be, with multiple entries being allowed, is whether voters are voting for an individual entry or a "body of work." Not a huge concern, but just thought I would toss it out there for discussion.

Edit: Let me clarify "body of work." Suppose someone does Map A then decides to do Map B, except Map B is just Map A from a different perspective, or, perhaps, an addendum to Map A (think doing maps of individual city blocks that can be put together to make a larger map). To be clear, I am only mentioning this because that inkling of an idea I have is basically to do multiple versions of the same map from different perspectives and I don't want anyone to think I am trying to to take advantage of a little loophole in the rules.
    Last edited by Greason Wolfe; 09-07-2024 at 09:01 AM.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges