Thread: The Traveling Circus

Map The Traveling Circus

I'm new here, is this where I should be posting this kind of stuff?

This is The Traveling Circus. This one really did take a good bit of time but was certainly worth it.

This was created in inkarnate and it wasn't my map that took the longest is was pretty long for just a weekly map, no competition or anything. If I remember correctly this one took about three hours.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Lore:

Deep within the Forest of Yenter lies the camp of a circus, a traveling one at that. They make their rounds to the cities and towns nearby, marveling the townsfolk with grand tricks and perilous feats. While in the towns they gather many riches from the kind folk. Then they depart, quickly as they came, not too be seen until next year. But while they are on their travels, riding in their caravans a lone fellow from the trees appears, rustling the underbrush. While the circus is well guarded with many guards and a fleet of armaments, their protection is not unfounded, as if one man were to acquire even a fraction of the performer's wealth, they would be rich. They would go home to a large cabin, a grand meal awaiting on the dinner table and would never have to work a day in their lives. And today could be the sprout to such a blossoming future, as today at the strike of midnight, all of the circus's riches would be gone in the blink of an eye.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

The map is pretty great, but you know what I love? The slightly unfocused sunlight/sun rays coming in from off frame. That is just *chef's kiss*.

I agree with Diamond! And yes, you're in exactly the right place

Thanks, that's very nice to here, I'll have more soon too.