Thread: looking for a top view of "ornate wood stove"

Help looking for a top view of "ornate wood stove"

Hello everybody !
    All is in the title : I'm (urgently) looking for a top view of "ornate wood stove" (Godin or alike) to furnish the cosy living room (bottom right, that map)
    Blessay _Logis (RdC-0).png.
    The original description of this ground floor is :
    "The ground floor of the Corps de Logis
    • The large hall is the only access to the Corps de Logis from the courtyard, via a majestic double door. This tall, wide room is decorated with weapons, armors and hunting trophies. A large red carpet covers the floor.
    • The large living room is the most modern room in the fort. Heated by an ornate stove, it is equipped with comfortable armchairs and fine furniture. It is decorated with paintings and small, very elaborate tapestries.
    • The cuisine is typical of what you would expect to find in a castle. There is notably a large fireplace where several racks rest, a large work surface and crockery on the shelves.
    • This small corridor is generally only used by servants. It connects the kitchen, the large hall and the dining room. A door provides access to the staircase which leads to the cellar by passing under the staircase which goes upstairs.
    • The dining room is the largest room in the castle. More than fifty people could sit around its long table. It has a fireplace at each end and is particularly decorated with large old tapestries."
    I know that I've made some errors, thank you to point them and let me know so I can correct them.
    Do you have anything to figurate this "ornate wood stove" in your stocks ?
    I'm also looking for the "hunting trophies" ...

Thanking you for your kind helping
    Souricette
    Last edited by Souricette; 09-13-2024 at 05:09 AM.

Blog Entries

Nice map - I like that style a lot as its very easy to see everything in scale.

I think for the stove its probably easiest to build it in blender or similar 3D app. The hunting trophies I would have though you could find some top down animal assets and just chop the heads off of them and use a similar bit of wood like you have for various bits already in the map.

Sorry that I don't have anything to hand right now tho.

You could try looking through Bogie's assets

https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...l=1#post171953

He might have a wood stove and/or hunting trophies in there somewhere.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Help asked for

What I have is more photographic/realistic than hand drawn style, but you are welcome to use it if you want.
    I can only take credit for the stove, the trophys were all from the Dundjinni forums by various artists. They are all posted free to use.

CastIronStove-Fancy-pipe_bg.pngdragontrophy-pdrv-4e-mod.pngDino_Trophy_2Kpl_PB.pngTrophy_Styracosaurus__Cecil_PB.pngtusks2_bg.png
    Last edited by Bogie; 09-16-2024 at 12:42 AM.

Thank you so much !