Thread: Continent Map for a to be published RPG game. [Paid]

Wip Continent Map for a to be published RPG game. [Paid]

I am happy to pay $300 via a method we will discuss through e-mail. Will add more for quality.

I attached a rough sketch of the map I made and I would like to talk to you about additional details and address any questions you may have.
    This will be a full color continent map with several cities and clear topography. Political lines mostly follow biomes/topography. Trade trails and unnamed small towns to be indicated. Terrain is varied and expected to relay the biomes. Random rivers and lakes would be appreciated where appropriate. With readable lettering prioritized over style.
    The scale of the rough sketch map is approximately 600 miles to the inch. Overall continent size is approximately the size of South America.

Style
    I am looking for a map in the following style - Skenara (Land Beyond the Sea) https://www.cartographersguild.com/c...rtographers-17
    The map example can be found halfway down the award page.

It is to be used as a representative of a high quality adventurers map similar to one you would expect from the Lord of the Rings. It should reflect a low fantasy world with some monsters added into it for flavor. It should give an expectation for those who use it to find key landmarks to use to navigate. It is expected that cities are indicated and differentiated but not with a detailed layout.

Quality & Size
    Professional, Required for print and web use, Dimensions of map: 8 inches by 10 1/2 inches, and I do not know enough about Vector to comment if it is needed.

Time Constraints- 2 months, basically by the end of the year.

Copyright
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details
    philip-dot-tulon-at-gmail-dot-com
    (convert “-dot-“ to a period “.” and convert “-at-" to @)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm really intrigued by this style, I'd like to talk about it better with you to face this challenge. I sent you an email!