Commission

Paid: This is for a commercial project, please contact me to discuss rates, I am expecting to pay for each image and any changes/updates to the image

Subject

*disclaimer: this is my first time requesting something like this, and I have almost 0 experience with digital art/cartography, so apologies in advance for my lack of knowledge/lingo*

I am looking for 5-10 digital images/maps for a startup project I am working on. These initial image will be used for a early-stage prototype and static presentation for investors and potential partners I need to communicate with. I am hoping to create 5-10 3d digital "maps" of a few different specific geographic locations where my company will offer services to future travel clients, specifically interested in outdoor/adventure type activities. I need these to be "realistic" when it comes to topography, so we can use existing GIS elevation data, but with a bit of artistic touch to it as well to feature plants, animals, geologic formations, certain attractions interesting to my target customers, as well as small icons for local vendors like outdoor guiding companies, boat rentals, or other travel related services that I will be hoping to partner with in each geographic location.

Style

Photorealistic, with a bit of artistic flare. Maps will be initially designed based on the true topography of the area. Basically hoping to create an interesting/beautiful “digital twin” of target geographic areas my company will provide services to. “Geographically/topographically accurate digital twin/infographic”

Quality & Size

I have no idea, but the project will eventually require these images (or some future version of them) to be converted into a dynamic/interactive version used on a smartphone and desktop internet application.

Time Constraints

None really

Copyright

I need to talk to a lawyer still, but I am hoping to have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will still have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details

By Request