Hey, All.

Just wanted to let you know I'm bummed out right now.

I FINALLY got a chance this weekend to start installing my graphics software on my new computer (running MS Vista 64-bit).

I can't install Adobe Acrobat Professional, version 8, Photoshop, version 7 or Photoshop CS3. I run the setup file then... nothing. I check the Task Manager and the setup.exe is running but that's it. I've even tried using the WindowsXP compatibility mode but it still didn't work.

The funny thing is I was able to install JASC PaintShopPro, version 9 and Corel's PaintShopPro, version XI without problems.

I'm going to look into installing the Virtual PC application then install a copy of WinidowsXP over it. Maybe then I'll be able to install those applications.

Consequently, I'm kinda "stuck" on going forward with the three projects I've got going at this time (this city map, my first world map - Jotunheimr and my temple - Krv Zrtva). I had planned on using Photoshop to further all three projects. Now, I'm going to have to continue using Photoshop Elements on my work laptop to try and complete the projects.

I'm so bummed out...

Regards,

Gary