Thread: [Award Winner] Creation and Depiction of Fantasy Cities - Parts I & II

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

StillCypher: Thanks! I shall make those amendments post haste! If you could proof read the rest you can get a free copy of the book . Seriously, any proof reading would be very gratefully accepted and paid in rep!

Gandwarf: Sorry I had Sirilion as a background image but it made the file size too big (107 mb) so I had to get rid of it. I'll need to remove that acknowledgment from the bibliography.

I'm not sure how protective Arcana is about the CG Compass Rose, let me ask him first and if he's OK with it, I'll ask him to put the .png in the miscellaneous drop down list at the top with all the other CG images.

Sorry there was so little to add this time round in terms of new material, but now I've got the look and feel basically how I want it - rats I still want that background image....maybe for the final version, I can get on with content rather than formatting.

Cheers!

Ravs

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    StillCypher: Thanks! I shall make those amendments post haste! If you could proof read the rest you can get a free copy of the book . Seriously, any proof reading would be very gratefully accepted and paid in rep!

How would you like it to arrive? Email? Private Message? Smoke signals? (I'll have to look into the latter, I'm probably a little rusty...)

-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷
    “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” (Herman Melville)

“A good map is both a useful tool and a magic carpet to far away places." (unknown)