Thread: Mouse vs. tablet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I bought a Bamboo a couple of days ago and i love the thing, i was affraid that he size would be to small (had an older Intuos A3 before) but the bamboo is so much better the smaller sice is way more practical, the drawing surface wich has a paper feel is so much beter that that plastic on plastic feel on the old intuos. and i love the that its smaller i almost never used the bloody intuos simply becouse it was to big, it took half my desk and i felt like a world explorer going from one side of the thing to the other, i really did not like it. and then im not even bringing up the price of both tablets...

i say, anyone who is considering buying a tablet, go for the wacom Bamboo medium.

I know exactly what you mean.
    I also had a really old Intuos A3 that I got really cheap. I rarely used it though, because it was too unwieldy to get out for a quick sketch.
    Now I use an A5 Wide. It's always plugged in and usually rests on top of the scanner right next to the monitor, so I can simply grab it when I need it.
    It's the perfect size for me. Anything bigger would be too cumbersome.