Thread: WIP Regional Map - 1st attempt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Progress Update

I've begun adding symbols scanned in from the concept sketch, I snarfed a CC compass rose brush from a guild member named RPGMapMaker

I added in known routes from different locations and some missing towns, the skull and bones and the krakken. Rivers are next, I screwed up and didn't carve them into the terrain initially so that will be fun... I may still redo the mountains, I dunno. Right now it looks like a relief more than an illustration I think. Anyone have ideas? I may just throw some names on it for now and print it for use tomorrow and finish it later. I need to do some quick and dirty town mapping and finish some NPC knowledge databases and its 4:30 am already...

Any ideas on better mountains for this map style? Any other suggestions? I know some elements dont blend perfectly just yet, still working on that.

Daegmyr-Stage-6.jpg
    Last edited by Jaelyn; 10-25-2009 at 06:37 AM.

Wip Stage 7

0515 hrs... still working... addicted...

names slapped on, title added, need scale and rivers, maybe more terrain texture once i figure out a good technique for mountains and such.

good enough. brain numb. aliens eating my insides. big brother watching, not helping. run.

RUN

Daegmyr-Stage-7.jpg