You should be able to see your reputation and rep comments left to you (last 5 comments only) in the userCP...at least I can...if you can't then I must not have made the change properly for regular users.
You should be able to see your reputation and rep comments left to you (last 5 comments only) in the userCP...at least I can...if you can't then I must not have made the change properly for regular users.
OK - see it on the upper RHS. Just never looked that far over before
My Finished Maps
Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
My Tutorials:
Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
----------------------------------------------------------
Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
There isn't a setting such as that and the system will warn you if you try to give someone rep that you haven't recently repped or if you need to spread some around.
My tutorials: Using GIMP to Create an Artistic Regional Map ~ All My Tutorials
My GIMP Scripts: Rotating Brush ~ Gradient from Image ~ Mosaic Tile Helper ~ Random Density Map ~ Subterranean Map Prettier ~ Tapered Stroke Path ~ Random Rotate Floating Layer ~ Batch Image to Pattern ~ Better Seamless Tiles ~ Tile Shuffle ~ Scale Pattern ~ Grid of Guides ~ Fractalize path ~ Label Points
My Maps: Finished Maps ~ Challenge Entries ~ My Portfolio: www.cartocopia.com
Do mine eyes deceive me? RobA has reached 300 rep and has a fourth green box! Congratulations; it's well deserved.
Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
http://www.bryanray.name
Which also happens to give me a repping power of 10!
Though other are close behind...
-Rob A>
My tutorials: Using GIMP to Create an Artistic Regional Map ~ All My Tutorials
My GIMP Scripts: Rotating Brush ~ Gradient from Image ~ Mosaic Tile Helper ~ Random Density Map ~ Subterranean Map Prettier ~ Tapered Stroke Path ~ Random Rotate Floating Layer ~ Batch Image to Pattern ~ Better Seamless Tiles ~ Tile Shuffle ~ Scale Pattern ~ Grid of Guides ~ Fractalize path ~ Label Points
My Maps: Finished Maps ~ Challenge Entries ~ My Portfolio: www.cartocopia.com