Another outstanding piece, the Elevation/perspective style is just so inviting and has a fairytale land quality to it, while the top allows you to really dive into the individual places and explore. Really inspiring.
Another outstanding piece, the Elevation/perspective style is just so inviting and has a fairytale land quality to it, while the top allows you to really dive into the individual places and explore. Really inspiring.
Fantastic work! Another wonderful map! I can't rep you right now, but believe me, I want to...
THW
Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer
This is a true piece of art! amazing!
Francesca Baerald - http://www.francescabaerald.com/maps/
This is really really great. I'm just learning this stuff, I can't even imagine the time and effort that goes into this.
Hehe, thanks Ilanthar
Thank you very much Dan
Thanks so much Sap
Thank you Tilby
Thanks AD
It is truly just a matter of time and practice.
You can do it if you work at it.
Thanks Josiah
Thank you Snodsy
Thanks THW and no worries on rep.
Thanks so much Francesca
Thanks Zehr
Surprisingly, it is not nearly as much time as you might think.
Once you get used to working in certain styles or with certain mediums, it doesn't always take as long as you'd think.
This one was a day and a half, I think.
The bulk of the time was the drawing. Color was rather quick, actually.
Though, i will say that i am often surprised when looking back on some of these that are done quickly.
Artstation - | - Buy Me a Kofi
Splendid work. So happy I dropped in today to see this. Just amazing.
Cheers,
Tainotim
I really love these as well man. It makes me want to do more art myself which I appreciate being inspired, so thanks!
“When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden
* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt
What a beautiful piece of work A delight to look at. The subtle colours are superb and suggest a peaceful mood. Your use of blue in this is very well done in the way it stands out but doesn't scream or detract from the mood.
Repped and I'll rate the thread too
What a great illustrated view! Nice work!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk