If I may, Andorra is not really a country. It's more like a duty free without an airport ... At least, that's how we saw it when I was a student.
Hehe, I know right ? I am not known for my dark color maps.
I have a dark scifi one sitting around my hard drive waiting to be completed.
It's a blue theme with a bit of outer space going on.
Thanks Voolf
Thank you Tony
Thanks NoXoN
I didn't realize the FYRO part was important.
Obviously that isn't going to fit in there now though. Well, idk.. maybe I could fit it in there.
The Kosovo part - I just didn't notice that. I was referencing Bing maps, I think.
I did see the dotted line but didn't know it was to be separate.
I am pretty sure I can't fit that in there, unless the type was really small.
Obviously neither of those was intentional.
Idk, maybe I will fiddle with it and see what can be done.
Thanks Thomas
It's true that it can be hard to fit some of the names for some in there.
Especially when some of the smallest lands have the longest names.
Lichtenstein does come to mind.
In the end, this is not really a political map or one for navigating or any other accuracy related purpose.
It's based on an manga/anime about a super vampire working for the British government/aristocracy.
Artstation - | - Buy Me a Kofi
If I may, Andorra is not really a country. It's more like a duty free without an airport ... At least, that's how we saw it when I was a student.
Last edited by Voolf; 01-13-2018 at 08:04 AM.
New Horizons
Fantasy maps and illustrations.
All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.
Support:
Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee
As others have said this is a spledid map and illustration.
Personally, not living in Europe, I doupt many people know what FYROM is but they might be more familiar with Macedonia because we know Alexander of Macedonia.
Its also a pretty akward name in my opinion.
My Deviantart: https://vincent--l.deviantart.com/
It was a little joke. When you go to Andorra, there are very few taxes on booze and other stuff. People are limited by law with what they carry but if the custom doesn't stop them, they can carry as much as they want. As a student, studying in Toulouse (2h away from Andorra), we used to make raids for the parties. It's definitely country, the Princedom of Andorra (the french president is, by tradition, the vice-prince of Andorra). And it's a tax paradise