Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unnamed Work-in-Progress, for now

Guild Member

Update on the map. I've put in all the cities, settlements, names and ship routes. It doesn't show absolutely everything because I figured at this scale, it would get far too cluttered. The text box shows some of the backstory for this map, and includes signatures kindly made for me by Riorlyne. Much better than what I could have done with my tablet or with handwritten fonts.

Map 4 Recovered.jpg

Any comments/critiques are appreciated. This map is nearing its completion so if anything is off, I still have some time to edit things.

Second line of text has "Concodrat" for "Concordat" and 3rd line has "thee" for "three".
    In the second paragraph, I believe that they would be upholding the "tenets" (principles) of the agreement, not "tenants" (residents).

On to the map itself. This isn't my favorite style, but it is well executed and looking good. The sunken islands and undersea ridges are really nice and I like the land shapes. Since you asked about rivers above, I'll say that they look fine, though you might want to add an outlet to any lake with a river flowing into it. If the incoming flow is visible at this scale, the outgoing flow should be as well, unless it is meant as a salt lake, or there is an underground outlet invisible for that reason.

Guild Member

Thanks for the reponse. The 'thee' and 'tenant' were already fixed but even after reading it five more times, I missed 'Concodrat'. Thanks for pointing that out.

The rivers are also a good point, as the water needs to go somewhere. I'll edit that next chance I get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12