This is exceptionally beautiful work. I really like the attention to detail. The perspective is perfect, as well.
I think you captured the feeling a s bleak morning very well. The perspective is as impressive as always, and I seriously am in love with your line work. Another great piece, you have every reason to be proud!
This is exceptionally beautiful work. I really like the attention to detail. The perspective is perfect, as well.
I really like it. I particularly enjoyed the guy chopping wood
“When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden
* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt
Love it! Can I get a version without the labels?
ACK!!!! Wrong thread. Sorry about that. Great map though!
Last edited by Greason Wolfe; 11-09-2018 at 04:36 PM.
GW
One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.
Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
Current Main Challenge WIP : None
Completed Maps : Various Challenges
Beautiful map! Really makes us feel it!
And.. Um... Is that a man peeing... Near the well? Ahem.
@Ilanthar: Thank you, Ilanthar! =)
@Kellerica: I think I answered you at Deviantart already, but nevertheless here again: Thank you so much! =)
@UnstableGunEnthusiast: It's the small things... Thank you!
@Phergus: I think I'll upload it maybe in a while. I'm not at my workhorse-PC right now. Thank you!
@Greason Wolfe: No problem, thank you!
@MapMappingMapped: Thanks, I.... I... no, I didn't had that in mind, tbh. He was standing somewhere else and composition made more sense to push him there. But I get why you could think that. Ahem.
Visit me on ArtStation.
Absolutely wonderful! I love all the little details you've included too.
I have to admit I almost had a 'spit out my coffee laughing' moment after MMM's, err, observation!!
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
Thank you so much, ChickPea! =)
Well, glad you didn't destroy some electronic devices because of this little escapade...
Visit me on ArtStation.
Haha, well at least the suspicious figure isn't too close to the well!