Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wheel of Time - the Westlands in the Third Age

Blog Entries

Absolutely stunning work there. Another contender for the 2021 Atlas awards I think. I like the way you include a printer copy and light version too. Just amazing work. Must watch the WIP process.

Do you need some help with the thumbs ? I thought that you were able to edit that and remove them. If its the bottom set then I think you go into the attachment manager and tick the box and delete them from the list. But let me know if you want me or another mod to do it for you.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Simply amazing !!! Congratulations for this "behemoth" as you said !

Not only is it an absolutely beautiful map, but you've done a great job getting all this information!

Congratulations and thanks a lot for sharing it !

(and you show a really perfect sense of timing, with the release of the TV series adapted from the books)

This is incredible. Absolutely stunning, and the details are gorgeous.

Woah, first of all, thanks for all the love and attention. This guild remains the most precious gem in the whole wide interwebs. I should be here more often. It’s my intention to do this in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMackayArt.co.uk View Post
    Beautiful work ... love it!
    Thank you Scott!

Quote Originally Posted by smiler127 View Post
    A fantastic job!
    It was quite a journey but looking back on it I think it’s worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    This is amazing! I think I got lost exploring the map

And I can't even rep...
    Ha! That’s music to my ears Arimel, thanks! I hope you found your way back.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwen View Post
    Impressive! Love details.
    Details are what keep me going back to maps. There is so much you miss at first glance but when you dive in it’s rewarding to see all these hidden gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    Superb! One of the best I've seen of this world, you've done it much justice.

IR
    Thank you! While it was my intention to do it justice it felt really hard deciding where to put certain towns. Seleisin for example. It is just mentioned as the most remote place ever but it is never clear where it is located. I just hope the place I put it in is as close to exact as possible 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    Absolutely lovely! A work of art, no question! I will surely rep you for this one!
    Thank you Eilathen! It means a lot to me especially because I know you’re a fan of the Wheel of Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapiento View Post
    Impressive map!
    I’m humbled to hear that I impressed you. glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SteffenBrand View Post
    Incredible... I'm just speechless... (just can't rep you again, sadly).
    Thanks Steffen! I hope you find your voice back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadhead View Post
    how is this even real

I'm stunned
    Pinch me! Am I dreaming? I hope not, because else I have to do this all again 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Absolutely stunning work there. Another contender for the 2021 Atlas awards I think. I like the way you include a printer copy and light version too. Just amazing work. Must watch the WIP process.

Do you need some help with the thumbs ? I thought that you were able to edit that and remove them. If its the bottom set then I think you go into the attachment manager and tick the box and delete them from the list. But let me know if you want me or another mod to do it for you.
    Ha, the Altas Awards would be an honor. If this map makes it that far I’ll dress up as nicely as the actors at the academy awards.

And thanks for mentioning the attachment manager! I didn’t know that existed 😅 I fixed it now.

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Simply amazing !!! Congratulations for this "behemoth" as you said !

Not only is it an absolutely beautiful map, but you've done a great job getting all this information!

Congratulations and thanks a lot for sharing it !

(and you show a really perfect sense of timing, with the release of the TV series adapted from the books)
    Thank you Jo! I’m always eager to share my maps here. It’s just the best place. As for timing.. I’d lie if I said it was a coincidence 😇

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    Awesome result!
    Thanks Naima!

Quote Originally Posted by Famous_Seamus View Post
    This is incredible. Absolutely stunning, and the details are gorgeous.
    Thanks Seamus. I’m glad you like the details. They were definitely worth drawing.

Amazing as usual! I really adore these city icons, and the border is once again stunning. Beautiful texturing as well. Love it!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension Door View Post
    ...the attachment manager! I didn’t know that existed...
    Gosh ! I honestly don't even know how you add attachments without using it. If anyone else cant find it then you have to use the "Go Advanced" button.

Looks brilliant. The amount of detail and the illustrations of all the places and regions is stunning. A masterpiece, and a map you can really get lost in.
    V

Alright, your skills just went through the roof to fetch this stellar map and bring it back before our eyes.

You outdid yourself with this one. Lineart, colors, frame, everything is a treat for the eyes. I'm genuinely impressed, sir !
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Outstanding job.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12