Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The land of Ea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah, I'm afraid Scott is right - even a small, decent looking B/W map takes easily +30 hours to make, and that is a lot of hours out of someone's week for no compensation at all. While some of us do maps just for fun, it is very different when the only person you are making the work for is yourself. You have the freedom to make all the creative choices, take all the massive several-month-long breaks you need when you are busy with other stuff, or just completely drop the project half-way if you're not feeling it. If you want someone to actually commit and put hard work into making something for you, it's more than fair to expect the artist get something for their hard work too.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

If you really need a map, why not use a free map-making software such as Inkarnate? It makes decent stuff.

Default I’m willing to help!

Let’s be honest, you’ll get WAY better as you grow along. I’ve been looking for some unpaid maps. I’m not the best but I can do it since it’s unpaid, I’m new to cartographers guild so you can email me at rainbowsnowkitten@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12