Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WIP- Valgard v2.0

Haha, fair enough!

valv2change2BLK.jpg

Does that bring the sexy back?

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Yes! I just love the way that looks. Got to do my own version now.

You are right, somehow the oldshape does not fit with the new eastern continent...weird

I have to say, the first map of this thread is really growing on me. Continent-shape wise, i mean.
    And while i agree with Diamond that the black version is kind of sexy, your new bright style seems better suited to present a map.
    Last edited by Eilathen; 05-18-2014 at 06:49 AM.
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Hey, thanks to both of you! I appreciate your input! Eilathen, I think you're right, though it's fun to try out different suggestions and see where they go the brighter map has a bit more elegance I think, and sort of reads better in comparison to the other art I've done for the world. Like I said though, I never mind trying out and showing off suggestions from all the wonderfully talented folks here!

image.jpg

Here is an essentially "completed" version of the map. Future locations will be added as they develop, but this feels pretty good. Added some river and mountain elements that I feel pretty comfortable with too. Not too detailed, but then again this a pretty simplistic map style to begin with
    Last edited by Failtality; 05-18-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12