Oh that's much better
I didn't mean tone down the colours, you know. I didn't think they were garish at all. In fact I quite liked them
Yes, I think you're right. Thanks for the suggestion.
I always go in wanting to be subtle with my colours, but I always end up with something VERY saturated, dark and garish. I find it very tricky to get right.
Here's another update. Not much method to my MO at the moment
4eb197058bb2e3b843a6ce7706b44bfb.jpg
Oh that's much better
I didn't mean tone down the colours, you know. I didn't think they were garish at all. In fact I quite liked them
Free parchments | Free seamless textures | Battle tiles / floor patterns | Room 1024 - textures for CC3 | GUILD CITY INDEX
No one is ever a failure until they give up trying
Art class?
Well I would say you are more on the side of being able to give lessons than needing them - especially where drawing maps is concerned. Your mountains are just gorgeous.
Free parchments | Free seamless textures | Battle tiles / floor patterns | Room 1024 - textures for CC3 | GUILD CITY INDEX
No one is ever a failure until they give up trying
Lovely! You've got some great detail going on there.
Thanks peeps! ^_^
Currently switching back and forth between detailing (going well) and trying to find a good colour for the mountains (not going so well).
The labels I added for the specific purpose of slowing down photoshop. And because I like them. I'm going to have to spend some more time to find the right style and placement for all of them, so they are all legible.
A close-up:
4fe634c00acf94719212ef3b3a558e19.jpg
Awesome style you have here. I love it. I am afraid i can miss this in finished maps so i will rep you here already.
I think I'm gonna call this one done, unless something comes up that really bothers me. Let it sit for a couple of days.
If anyone sees something that could use moar work, I'd really appreciate it
IvorellRev.png