@ ELD hey Eld, thanks, Im from Poland so im your eastern Neighbour the kingdoms however have very different names, I used alot of our european countries, like France, germany, Poland, England and so on. I tried the ocean to make blue but im not really satisfied with it so im sticking with this FOR NOW. I know about Pontar since im a huge witcher fan however im creating this world now for a very long time and the Ponthar name just sticked with it form the very beginning so im not changing it I dont think it will do any great harm to the lore . The labels are messed up, I messed up with the layers, however I put so many working hours into the map I just dont want to begin from scrap. Maybe if someone has a suggestion how to change those somehow I would love some help

Im stuck with the map as for now, I really need to do Borders however I terribly messed up the layers so I really dont know how to make cool borders, My Idea of the kingdom borders was to make them colorfull but it jsut doesnt work out how I want it to work out, I tried alot of things but I have no Idea how to make it to work. Mostly rivers mess up my plans because they arent separate layers, they are erased lines in the landmass and this causes the problem. Would anybody like to help me ? PRETTY PLEASE ? I tried to also make the borders with lines but i really hate it and it doesnt always work out as I plan it to be...