Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Djaďa worldbuilding by maps

Thanks ChickPea. Will try to translate this document in the final gathering of this draft sheets. Sorry for this, i wanted to work quicker before producing a final version in english. Next update coming soon.

Oh, please don't apologise. I wish I spoke French so that I could understand better. I'm looking forward to the English version.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

That's some impressive work Warlin, and intriguing. If you need help translating, do not hesitate to ask.

Very cool, I love the compass sheet! Sounds like you kinda have some prismatic or crystalline world? Cela me rappelle mes lointains cours de cristallographie...

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

reminds me of acheron in D&D. nice maps

Thanks Thomrey, any helps is welcome, i try to translate myself and hope the result isn't that awfull.
    Thanks Ilanthar, space representation is one of my hobby with my TS mathematics students. Perhaps i should ask them next years to link for hexagon in a 3 dimensional representation .
    Thanks vorropohaiah. Next step is to draw maps with the same continuity as yours, and it' s a bit intimidating.

Ok, last update with a try to summarize all the draft sheet in one map, and in english, isn't it ?
    I'll be very grateful if someone could take a look at my text to check if it is perfectly understandable.
    Any comments and question welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi good guildfellows !
    Here is a new update in my worldbuilding. I try to put my ideas into order and specify the form and the climate of the different local realities.
    Djaďa world is parts of a global planet with a 45000 km equatorial length, and an Earth reverse rotation.
    The lands of Kara are inspired by the mediterranean sea, and are located at 40°north.
    The draft map shows rought climate zone. I try to seek some coherence in the disposition.
    image.jpeg
    Each square is 200 km width.
    Any comments welcome.

Here is the first draft of the Lands of Kara.
    The major mountains and rivers feature have been implemented. The next step will certainly be the forest and the minor landscape feature.
    Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking good. I would probably connect a bit more your mountain ranges, though.
    Like this :
    image.jpeg

Correct me if I'm wrong but your ''north pole'' is located in Erandas, right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast