Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nov/Dec '17 Lite Challenge: Map a Farm or Ranch

OK, 24 hour warning!! I will be closing the Challenge and starting the voting in about 23 to 24 hours. (Some time After midnight tomorrow. Just depends on when I can get time on the computer)

Time to finish up!

Thought we had until midnight the 15th?

The Lite Challenges run approximately from mid-month to mid-month, Daistallia. The exact start and end times are set by the CL who is running the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Daistallia View Post
    Thought we had until midnight the 15th?
    Sorry about that Dai, We have always closed out the Lite challenge on the 14th. It is clearly noted in the original first post on this thread, but not everyone reads the whole thing.

Guild Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Sorry about that Dai, We have always closed out the Lite challenge on the 14th. It is clearly noted in the original first post on this thread, but not everyone reads the whole thing.
    lol, I totally didn't read it either.

Could have sworn the earlier ones I entered ended on the 15th. Ah well. A bit of lost effort (but not to no end), but means not scrambling to finish on my first day of winter break. Certainly not the end of the world.

And you will have learnt stuff by just doing the map. We all do. Every map is a lesson - usually without us even realising it

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    And you will have learnt stuff by just doing the map. We all do. Every map is a lesson - usually without us even realising it
    Yep, exactly. Like I said, not to no end.

Hoping the upcoming challenge is a good one. I've got the better part of a month off for winter break.

Quote Originally Posted by Daistallia View Post
    Yep, exactly. Like I said, not to no end.

Hoping the upcoming challenge is a good one. I've got the better part of a month off for winter break.
    Where & what do you teach?

Where & what do you teach?
    Grinnell College, in Grinnell Iowa, between Des Moines and Iowa City. I'm a cook for dining services - we're one of the top ranked colleged in the US for best food (#15 - http://www.besthospitalitydegrees.co...freshest-food/ ).
    Among other things, I supervise student workers, so in a way, I teach intangibles...

I was lucky. I got to skip the big fancy College President's Holiday Dinner that ended the semester tonight.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast