Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where we post our fantasy recommendations

It's content to go on the front page Wired, new content being continuously posted keeps the spiders crawling in to take a look, and this in turn keeps the site higher in the search engine rankings.

We can do that, but it doesn't get us fresh content on the home page, which was the main point behind the whole exercise. Well, that and publishing something that people might actually enjoy reading. It feels a little pointless to me to put together a blog post from a thread that everyone's read already.

Edit: Ninja'd by Straf!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    It's content to go on the front page Wired, new content being continuously posted keeps the spiders crawling in to take a look, and this in turn keeps the site higher in the search engine rankings.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    We can do that, but it doesn't get us fresh content on the home page, which was the main point behind the whole exercise. Well, that and publishing something that people might actually enjoy reading. It feels a little pointless to me to put together a blog post from a thread that everyone's read already.

Edit: Ninja'd by Straf!
    Ahhh, sorry, that point kept eluding me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12