Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commission: Profantasy Cartographer's Annual - Isometric Town map of Corvallen

Great way to be back, Mouse !
    I love it, especially the colors and general feeling. Surely the best CC3+ town map I've seen.

Aw, thank you so much, Ilanthar

Guild Apprentice

Those are awesome buildings! Do you have the rights to release/sell those for use in other tools?

Guild Expert

This is amazing Mouse! The symbols look great and it’s nice to see you back on the forum, this place never is quite the same without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phergus View Post
    Those are awesome buildings! Do you have the rights to release/sell those for use in other tools?
    Hello Phergus, and thank you for the compliment

The symbol set has been purchased by and is available exclusively through Profantasy - specifically the annual I linked to in the first post. I don't know if you would be able to use the png files just by buying the annual alone. I've never tried it that way. You're best bet is to ask Profantasy here.

Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    This is amazing Mouse! The symbols look great and it’s nice to see you back on the forum, this place never is quite the same without you.
    What, little old me? Why, thank you, Kacey

Very cool, Mouse. Glad to see your time has been well spent. Mapping related. ;P
    Also glad to see you back around the Guild.
    You've been missed, and away for too long. [wags scolding finger]

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Very cool, Mouse. Glad to see your time has been well spent. Mapping related. ;P
    Also glad to see you back around the Guild.
    You've been missed, and away for too long. [wags scolding finger]

Thank you, John In some part the basic idea behind the set drew more than just a little inspiration from your lovely drawings, even though they are a poor shade compared to your talent.

And... I'm sorry! [nods obediently to idol]

Guild Artisan Guild Supporter Tenia's Avatar

Happy to see you again Mouse and congrats for your map and your symbols!

Guild Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    The symbol set has been purchased by and is available exclusively through Profantasy - specifically the annual I linked to in the first post. I don't know if you would be able to use the png files just by buying the annual alone.
    I figured as much but thought I would ask. The PNG symbols from the CC3+ program, as well as the annuals, are quite usable in other tools. I never actually use my copy of CC3; I just take the symbols into other tools for mapping. I'll keep an eye on this annual to see what else comes along and may pick it up later.

I was mostly just thinking in terms of you bundling your symbols up to sell for use in other programs. Only those who have purchased CC3 can install the annuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenia View Post
    Happy to see you again Mouse and congrats for your map and your symbols!
    Hey Tenia!

Thanks for the welcome and the congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Phergus View Post
    I figured as much but thought I would ask. The PNG symbols from the CC3+ program, as well as the annuals, are quite usable in other tools. I never actually use my copy of CC3; I just take the symbols into other tools for mapping. I'll keep an eye on this annual to see what else comes along and may pick it up later.

I was mostly just thinking in terms of you bundling your symbols up to sell for use in other programs. Only those who have purchased CC3 can install the annuals.
    Sorry, Phergus, I've already sold them to Profantasy.

I will be working on other isometric projects in the next few months (again with Profantasy) but I am unsure if these will be annuals or something else.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast