Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February 2019 Challenge: a region of Parlora

Thanks Jax! I'm glad you enjoy it

Thank you, Misty! It was a fun concept to play with Your version sounds like a great map, too!

Thanks Ilanthar! I do enjoy painting mountains It's harder to limit myself enough so there aren't just mountains. I feel like I'm getting a little better with that balance and this challenge certainly helped.

Thanks Bogie! I'm glad you like it. I can't think of the term at the moment but that thing that has to do with seeing faces everywhere...I often see landscapes everywhere...probably has a bit to do with it.

Thank you, Neyasha It was a good challenge to work on. I've been trying to get back into acrylics more. The labels on this one are a definite improvement over what I've tried this way in the past... my handwriting is naturally deplorable, haha.

Thanks arsheesh! I'm glad you like it. I know there's a lot that could be improved but given the lateness I'll save those for future pieces.

Guild Expert

Wow, how is it that this is the first time I’m seeing this thread, beautiful job, I always love you’re sweeping landscapes and the lettering is impressive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12