Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terra Ravenos

Your style is beautiful! I love the somewhat calm colors.
    I'm working on some atlas style maps for my fantasy world, but when I see a map like yours I'm really questioning my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Nice work! I'm not the biggest fan of the font choice for the regions and the like, but other than that looks great.
    Thanks Kell.
    Right, can't please everyone with the right font i guess

Quote Originally Posted by XCali View Post
    I like your map.

I especially like how you labeled it. I would want to get that kind of theme for my continent maps, but alas, the more saturated textured themes makes it complicated. Anyway, lovely map.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimine View Post
    I just wish I could master coloring like you do! Beautiful map!
    Thanks. Colouring is though i know. I am still not entirely pleased with my skills when comparing to others

Quote Originally Posted by Neyasha View Post
    Your style is beautiful! I love the somewhat calm colors.
    I'm working on some atlas style maps for my fantasy world, but when I see a map like yours I'm really questioning my decision.
    I know the feeling. That is why I also try to learn more styles.
    However you should not give up on yours, atlas style maps are as great as fantasy for me. There are few really nice cartographers here with atlas style maps. Vorropohaiah or Ilanthar are some of them.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Subtle and elegant ! The color transition are a marvel, your map is a perfect example of "less is more" with few lines well placed giving a real good sense of the terrain, the border and parchment are simple and efficient and there is that little odd compass that is exactly what the map needs. Great job Rafal !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12