Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aug/Oct '21 Lite Challenge: The Eagle's Nest

Discussion of this exact situation came up previously and it was decided that since you did not have a gold compass at the time of your entry, your entry is still valid and you can be included in the voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Discussion of this exact situation came up previously and it was decided that since you did not have a gold compass at the time of your entry, your entry is still valid and you can be included in the voting.
    Awesome! Thank you

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    Looks great already, looking forward to seeing it progress.
    Ty. I did erase the woods three times already.
    My personal challenge is about make them. It's something i almost hate to do especially when in a laaarge area.

⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

3.jpg### Latest WIP ###

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Oh dang! Those forests look outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Oh dang! Those forests look outstanding.
    Thank you. Actually I'm about making some changes because that pool makes the artwork a little unbalanced to me.

Might think to cover it or change the layout.

It is something i didn't realize untill i have colored the map.

4.jpg
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Last edited by RenflowerGrapx; 10-06-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Ooooh it's so good. The foliage especially, I really admire how definite the forests are, while maintaining a level of ambiguity.

Though I question the waterfall, would a water source strike off toward such an incline? A very little nit-pick, I love it regardless!

IR

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Wow ! Such a good work ! Unusual point of view, incredible forests, beautiful waterfall ! So promising !

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    Ooooh it's so good. The foliage especially, I really admire how definite the forests are, while maintaining a level of ambiguity.

Though I question the waterfall, would a water source strike off toward such an incline? A very little nit-pick, I love it regardless!

IR
    I agree. It is obvious this waterfall is meant to be "imaginative/iconic" more than a real one.
    But still... I feel something is off with the balance of the image here. And I'm trying to understand what!

Ps forests are made by a "tree brush" i drew. Mixing different shades gave it a good effect tho.

Truth is I'm too lazy to draw each tree.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast