Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Inhabitants of the world. Any need for illustrations?

Blog Entries

Maigic stuff as usual. I like all of them but the illusionist is very well posed.

Tokens, tokens tokens!!! Me want's more tokens.....

Anyway... good work.. I love to see your updates come into my inbox!
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
    I love to see your updates come into my inbox
    I must be tired because that sounds wrong...

Great stuff as always 12R!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

Name: Dessh'hk
    Race: Lizardman

One of the senior lieutenants of the lizardman leader Sshraak.
    Dessh'hk is a devout believer in the old ways of lizardmen and in the ways of their lizard-god Astanhaag. He hasn't got much of a brain to use, but he's pretty agile and tough - perfect soldier for the lizardmen. He's got a natural sense of deviousness and of cunningness that make him a very dangerous opponent in the swamps. He lures prey into perilous waters where a group of them is hiding on the trees that kiss the swampy waters or beneath the surface waters. The destruction of a merchant vessel is a reality in a matter of minutes when Dessh'hk's plans succeed.

### PIC ###

Last edited by 12rounds; 10-28-2010 at 10:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Wow, hes fantastic. He really looks like a tough opponent too with the big jaw and hands. The token is excellent too.

I really ought to make some more terrain around the Deathchaser Fen so that we can get some spots for some Lizardman living space. I haven't given it much thought what kind of dwelling they might use actually or even what kind of population numbers they might have.

If I get two minutes to rub together I really should run a script over the whole Thrub tile now and do it all to a high res seamlessly.

Thanks Kimmo - I always like it when I see a 12 rounds message in my mail.

Blog Entries

I promised that I would do some horse barding so here is a token of Kimmos horse with some barding on as a token.

You might have to scale it for your particular VTT.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

Hey Redrobes, that barding looks pretty damn good!

And now for today's illustration:

Name: Birger Faegorson
    Race: Human

Birger comes from the city of Vilgian in North Skolvendun. He is the eldest son of a rather influential chieftain Faegor Udgersson who has been the king of North Skolvendun for 40 years and counting. From his early childhood Birger was trained to become his father's successor. His training included excessive combat training as well as other skills that a king would need. But things turned bleak on Birger when he turned 26. His younger brother Belgor Faegorson had no intention to just bend over and allow Birger to become the next king. Instead he developed a complicated fake coup d'etat. The coup failed (as it was meant to according to Belgor's plans) and fake trails pinpointed a totally innocent Birger as the mastermind behind the plan.

Faegor was lightly wounded, but his ego was badly bruised and frustration and disappointment led to anger. He ordered Birger to be summarily killed and promised a hefty reward to whomever brings him the head of Birger. Birger had gathered enough respect and friends during his teen years and so he managed to orchestrate an escape with the help of those loyal to him. 6 months later he sent a message addressed to his father claiming his innocence. It's now been 3 years since his escape from the Thanelands and he has made up his mind to eventually prove his innocence to his father. He now takes bi-annual month-long reconnaissance journeys to Thanelands under disguise. He takes very shallow and quick contacts to his former friends within the kingdoms but is in no position to tell which ones are actually still loyal to him. So far he has come to the conclusion that he was the victim of an orchestrated plan.

He stays close to Thanelands, but maintains a low profile. After he has managed to gather enough evidence, he plans to gather a small group of loyal friends and return to his father to either be embraced back into the community or executed on sight. He doesn't actually need the money, but rather wants to keep up his skills from becoming rusty. So he has became a freelancer member of the Crazy Krull's Hard Ones mercenary group and has taken a permanent residence in Hardy Point under the alias of "Steawer Gorling". Crazy Krull knows that he is actually a prince, but none other of the mercenaries know of this.

### PIC ###

I also a have some questions:
    Are there any black-skinned humans in Ansium like those of African origin in Earth? How about drow or shadow elves or dark elves? Dark dwarfs?
    Last edited by 12rounds; 10-28-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Post Nice one Kimmo!

Nice addition and backstory, Kimmo!

I've got some odd requests...

1. Hengeyokai - animal/human shape-changers, that is humanoid bodied with head, hands, legs and feet of animals: fox, badger, monkey, tiger, dressed as a Kaidanese commoner - coat and pants.

2. Oni Demons - naked or clothed, 9 foot tall humanoid with typical twin horned and fanged mawed demon head, muscular body, a spiked club in hand in red or green skin, perhaps a loin cloth only.

3. Ryujin (Dragon People) - like hengeyokai, but with oriental serpent head on elongated neck, scaly skin on humanoid body, serpentine tail, could be clothed in coat/pants or kimono. Armed with spear.

4. Various: samurai, monk, perhaps a ninja!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Kimmo,

There are some models that would fit the bill for some of these. If you don't have them, and don't want to buy, I might be able to render them out for you. Just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Another great piece 12Rounds...bravo!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast