Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dec17/Jan18 Lite Mapping Challenge Interstate Hotel at Flinders Island.

Now live on Flinders Island in the Bass Strait between mainland Australia and Tasmania (40deg lat)
    Blog Entries

Here is my final version. Do I need to do something else to have this entered in the competition?

### Winner ###

Interstate Hotel Horror.PNG
    Last edited by ChickPea; 09-17-2018 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Added Winner tag
    "To imagine is to be human; to be human is to imagine. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams."

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

This looks fantastic Quenten. And to answer your question, nope, all you need to do is declare it done and make sure you've put the latest WIP tags on it, then go check to see if you can see it in the "current lite mapping thumbnails" thread at the top of all of the lite challenge threads. If it is there then you have put the tag on correctly, if not then it needs fixed. Other than that, it is just a matter of waiting for the competition to close and for Bogie to make a thread declaring that the voting has started for the lite challenge. Then wait three days for the results. Good luck Quenten, I think you've got an incredibly good shot at winning this

Now live on Flinders Island in the Bass Strait between mainland Australia and Tasmania (40deg lat)
    Blog Entries

Thanks Tony for your very kind words. And it is there on the thumbnails. Wonder what comp is next? Seems I might have the bug.
    "To imagine is to be human; to be human is to imagine. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams."

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Your Welcome Quenten. I really mean it. I think your map is really cool!

Hehe, that is what keeps me coming back. We never know what the next competition will be until they announce it. It definitely keeps you thinking about what new skills you can learn.

That is such a cool map Quentin. And everything Tonichiwa said.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123