Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** November 2016 Challenge: Roll For Your Lives! ***

Ok, thanks.
    I will probably upload my first WIP tomorrow.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Looking forward to it, and welcome to the Guild!

Unfortunately, it just doesn't look like I'm going to get into this one after all. I had family from out of country and that sucked up most of my free time this month. That and I have a big Homebrew gaming session I must prepare for towards the end of December and I don't think I can manage all of it.

Oh well, maybe next time...or I'll be struck with a sudden fit of sleepless nights and something might happen.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Sounds unfortunate indeed Jax, but what about doing the challenge dungeon specifically for your big Homebrew gaming session?
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    Sounds unfortunate indeed Jax, but what about doing the challenge dungeon specifically for your big Homebrew gaming session?
    Did I ever tell you I like the way you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    Yeah, totally, unfortunately due to the volume I fear I will need I will be going with rough sketches and line drawings just to get by. Since my games are open world I tend to fly by the seat of my pants most of the time.

That said, I have the dream of one day going back and making the adventures into modules for others to use (at least the maps) in their own games. I however have yet to do that.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Just a quick reminder: this month's challenge will end tonight at around 9PM Pacific time, so you've got about 11 hours to wrap it up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123