View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Underworld Maps. Vote for as many as you wish

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Realm of Hades by GLS

16 55.17%
  • The underworlds of Agarta by Imants

11 37.93%
  • Neurmengard by ladiestorm

0 0%
  • Daineth Crystal Caves by Poison

7 24.14%
  • Th Lands Beneath The World by ReverendRover

5 17.24%
  • Domain of the Deeplord by Rhelliom

1 3.45%
  • Hel and the Halls of the Dead by Wired

15 51.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oct / Nov 2016 Lite Challenge: Underworld TIME TO VOTE

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imants View Post
    well i voted then, in the end i decide to vote for the best three. Maybe i could have finished it if i didn't have to sleep also. Going to get it doe and post it on the finished maps section though, thanks everyone for the encouragement by the way.
    You should be proud of what you've achieved. There aren't many people on these forums who can claim they entered the Top Three in a competition with just their second map!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Ok - 'British' it is - or maybe its broader than that?
    Maybe its not really a national or regional thing at all, but purely down to the way we are individually taught to behave and think
    I think its more than 'British'. I am Pole and also feel like i should not vote for my piece in any contest. I introduce something for the people to vote, it is obvious that i want to win and i would vote for me, but that is not the point of contest. It is up to the people to judge if my work is worth beeing #1. To be honest i never saw any contest where participants were allow to vote... This forum is first exception, i adjusted to the rules, but still weird to me .

Of course i dont say this to make some people feel bad about it, so don't take it this way.

I don't enter the challenges, so I'm not too likely to vote for an entry of my own that doesn't exist to begin with. But I see nothing wrong in doing so.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Thanks for all your input everyone. Since there is no official rule, this is an issue that really just comes down to a personal choice. It has come up as a topic of discussion before, and the comments then were all very similar to your comments now. Vote the way you feel is appropriate for you.

I also want to thank you all for keeping this discussion safe and civil. So much of the internet has become hostile, happy to see that is not the case here.

Praise

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    I also want to thank you all for keeping this discussion safe and civil.
    Let me start by saying ALL OF YOU are a bunch of IDIOTS!!
    (Just kidding... he he hee! )

Bogie beat me to it, but I was going to make the same observation. It's so cool that there are still places where people can agree to disagree without resorting to name-calling, profanity and other weapons of mass disruption.

As usual, I wished I could vote for everyone, because everyone made a great contribution to what I thought was a tough topic.
    So tough, in fact, that my entry is absent strictly to spare the CG at large.

WOW!! In a sudden, last minute come from behind, GLS for the win! Congratulations GLS!! Silver compass coming right up and I will message you about the book.

Great job everyone!!

Congrats GLS!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Congrats GLS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wired View Post
    Congrats.
    Thanks, guys! I really wasn't expecting to win that one, so I don't really know what to say...

I'm really looking forwards to seeing Poison's and Imants' finished pieces though as they were shaping up really nicely. Really great job on your map too, Wired, it got my vote.

Congratulations GLS

Well done to everyone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast