Not photos. A lineart couple of lil trees. It'd be nice if you credit/link me if you use them but you don't have to.
What they look like in action:
forestfilldemo.jpgforestfill2.pngforestfill.png
I made two different assets for the Enclave map that might be of use to someone else. Both are made from stock art, one is a couple of pieces processed and assembled, the other is one photo, only I moved the bones so they would be a bridge (and in the map I used a rope brush on top to 'sew' them together)
Bone bridge/pile and Metal Bird Airship.
airshipforenclave.pngbone-tower.png
Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels. No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!
Not photos. A lineart couple of lil trees. It'd be nice if you credit/link me if you use them but you don't have to.
What they look like in action:
forestfilldemo.jpgforestfill2.pngforestfill.png
Last edited by Tiana; 03-16-2020 at 08:01 AM.
Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels. No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
Woodworking toolbox / planes / scrapers / chisels in boxes
woodworking tool shelf 3.pngwoodworking tool shelf 2.pngwoodworking shelf.pngwoodworking shelf (2).pngwoodworking level shelf.png
Wagon wheels
wood wagon wheel small.pngwood wagon wheel small red.pngwood wagon wheel small greren.pngwood wagon wheel small gold.png
Wood table
wood table (2) darker.pngwood table (2) blue tint.pngwood table (2).pngwood table (2) desaturated 1.png
wood table.pngwood table color 3.pngwood table color 2.png
This is actually an industrial wall thing but I thought it might make an interesting table or something.
wood panel with lights.png
Barrels
wood barrel small.pngwood barrel small contrast.pngwood barrel small blue.png
Wagons, carts and wheelbarrows
wheelbarrow, metal small tint 1.pngwagon.pngwheelbarrow, metal small.pngwheelbarrow, metal small tint 2.pngwood farm equipment.pngwood cart.pngwood wheelbarrow.png
Plant on Cloth
wheat on cloth small tint1.pngwheat on cloth small.pngwheat on cloth small tint 2.png
Yellow flower
yellow flower.png
From photos I took this time. You may use these freely in your maps without attribution (though it's nice of course, especially since I took these pictures myself).
Birch firewood and axe in wood block.
birch firewood.pngwood in stack.pngbronze axe in wood.pngdark axe in wood.pngred axe in wood.png
More from the previous set, these are photos taken by me of my father's belongings around the acreage. Credit is nice, but not required, use for any map you like.
Fire in coals
fire pit with hot coals.png
Cow pie poop dung with tire track
cow pie.png
Coffee pot, purcolator, goes in fire
olive coffee pot.pngred coffee pot.pngorange coffee pot.pngblue coffee pot.png
Tin cooking pot, battered
battered metal cooking pot.png
Wood and pallet
board.pngpallet.png
Worn shiny leather stool
worn grey brown stool.pngworn shiny brown stool.pngworn shiny red stool.png
Temperature gauge
temperature gauge with moisture buildup.png
Boot cleaning brush
bristle brush boot cleaner.png
Shovel:
shovel.pngold shovel.png
Buckets, dirty:
rusty container.pngdirty grey bucket.pngdirty blue bucket.pngdirty orange bucket.pngdirty yellow bucket.pngdirty rusty bucket.png
Thanks for sharing, very nice.
My Battlemaps Gallery http://www.cartographersguild.com/al...p?albumid=3407
Thanks Bogie, glad you like.
More of the photos I took.
White bin
dirty white bin.png
Plank on rock seat
board on rock seat.png
Burning logs
burning logs.png
Rock
large rock.png
Rusty propane tanks
rusted gas can.pngpropanetank.png
Glass bowl on grass and pebbles
glass bowl on dirt.png
Boards
boards.png
A chair my brother made
jordans hand made wooden throne.png
Stump
log.png
Coffee cup
coffee pot black.png
Thanks, Hermit, hopefully a couple of those will be useful to you!
This is the last of my set I made from my own photoset (I mostly took these the same day and processed them the same but different day, and just spread out the posting) so that'll be it for these for a while (although I still don't think I fully got through posting the ones I made from Picabay stock, I made a lot, it takes a while to upload and all though)
Same terms apply.
Fish tacos
fish taco plate.png
Hand Bell
metal bell.pngmetal bell top only.png
Sewing machine table
sewing table.png
Cast iron pot and iron valve tank (this one's really in the sun though so it's probably a bit less useful)
cast iron pot.pngrusted valve can.png
An angel statue I made when I was a kid, on the rock and off the rock, with a bit of leafy debris on it. I'm pleased with this one, I think it's much more broadly useful. Let's be honest: the part that I "made" was gluing a premade statue to a rock. >_>
angel statue on rock.pngangel statue back view.pngangel statue back view no rock.pngangel statue no rock.png
Apples, avocado, chili (fruit and vegetable)
apple 1.pngapple 2.pngapple 3.pngavocadosmall.pngbig light green chili.pngapple 1 yellow.pngapple 2 yellow.pngapple 3 yellow.png
Coffee or dark drink in black bowl or cup
black drink in black bowl small.png
Mortar and pestle
black mortar and pestle small.png