It's truly a nice piece Kelleri! There's so much to like about it: the subtle border art, the grungy linework, limited use of colors, for one are things that really stand out to me. While you may still not be entirely happy with this version of the map, it shows a lot of character.
Great work! ;D
EDIT: Oh, and I agree with the others, it's really nice seeing the progress of this map, with each version getting better (:
Check out my portfolio!
Last edited by Kellerica; 01-29-2018 at 06:45 AM.
Wow! So many comments to read though. The servers logged me out by the time I got to the end.
And they are all so very well deserved!
I must say that all the glorious details seem to already have been covered. I really liked the parchment texture and the scuff damage to the map. The colour scheme is great, and I MUCH prefer this lighter style. (My poor old eyes can't see so well on your darker maps!)
Congratulations, but... you know that telling everyone its actually and finally finished is usually the curse of doom, don't you?
Free parchments | Free seamless textures | Battle tiles / floor patterns | Room 1024 - textures for CC3 | GUILD CITY INDEX
No one is ever a failure until they give up trying
Just... eat a bit more liquorice. It'll all be all right then.
Funnily enough I have some right now on my desk. Want some?
Free parchments | Free seamless textures | Battle tiles / floor patterns | Room 1024 - textures for CC3 | GUILD CITY INDEX
LOL! I read that as 'fights' the first couple of times I scanned it, and got a bit worried
I'll save you some, and I can always get some more