Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Commission: Profantasy Cartographer's Annual - Isometric Town map of Corvallen

I'm quite late, but I wasn't even aware of this thread... Anyway, this is an amazing map! You've really captured that british countryside feel. I love the layout for the city, too, and congratulations for the commission and the deal too.
    And it's great to see you again I'll never forget how you helped me out when I was a newcomer here, as I'm sure a dozen others won't Hopefully soon the Guild halls will resonate with your voice again!

Aw, thank you MMM

That's very kind of you.

I'm currently working really hard on a commission piece, but I hope to be able to drop in now and then to see how you are all getting on

Mouse I've seen few people who can work the kind of magic with CC3 that you do. You are a credit to that community.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

We really missed you Sue, but your time was well spent. The town set is AMAZING! Love the details in the houses and the castle walls.
    Fantabulicious!!!!

Wonderfulness and glad to see you are still around.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Mouse I've seen few people who can work the kind of magic with CC3 that you do. You are a credit to that community.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Aw, thank you, Arsheesh *blush*

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    We really missed you Sue, but your time was well spent. The town set is AMAZING! Love the details in the houses and the castle walls.
    Fantabulicious!!!!
    Wow! Thanks, Bogie I've been kind of missing you all as well. On top of being rather unwell with borderline anaemia, I've just been extremely busy in the last few months making stuff - and continue to be so. Hopefully the next annual - the one I'm working on right now - will even include an optional fly around video of the model as well as all the usual stuff. Hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Wonderfulness and glad to see you are still around.
    Thank you!

I've really missed this place and all my friends!

Guild Expert Guild Supporter aeshnidae's Avatar

Woohoo, I'm glad I finally took a look at the monthly round-up and found this! Let me add myself to the chorus of people who have missed you here!

Aw, thanks Jen!

As I mentioned above - I've missed you all as well, and I'm hoping to be a more regular visitor in the future

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123