Had to return and give this masterpiece the rep it deserves! Once more, amazing job on this, Ilan.
Thanks a lot ! I'm glad you like it, Jen.By Aeshnidae
Absolutely stunning!!!
Thanks for the praise !By Damonjynx
Maps are functional, utilitarian drawings for getting from A-B. This is not a map. This is art; wonderful, imaginative and highly detailed art.
Well done! I second, third and fourth Jen's comment above.
Had to return and give this masterpiece the rep it deserves! Once more, amazing job on this, Ilan.
Splendid work Ilanthar. Your maps are so versatile and advanced, with so much care for details. Just amazing!
Cheers,
Karl
And thanks again, Kellerica !By Kellerica
Thanks, Tainotim! Much appreciated .By Tainotim
Splendid work Ilanthar. Your maps are so versatile and advanced, with so much care for details. Just amazing!
Cheers,
Karl
Avec Beaucoup de retard, mais toutes mes félicitations pour ce travail splendide ! Vraiment magnifique !
This is my favorite of your hand drawn maps. A real masterpiece.
Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Merci beaucoup, Planemaster !By Planemaster
Avec Beaucoup de retard, mais toutes mes félicitations pour ce travail splendide ! Vraiment magnifique !
Thanks a lot, Tad ! Actually,I've done it with krita and my tablet, so hand drawn yes, but not in the traditional way .By Arsheesh
This is my favorite of your hand drawn maps. A real masterpiece.
Well done! Do you take commission work? Do you only do prints on paper or other material as well?
Thanks a lot, Moryarus !By Moryarus Kasterel
Well done! Do you take commission work? Do you only do prints on paper or other material as well?
Yup, I'm open to commissions. If I like to do prints of my maps done for my own games (like this one), I generally provide a numeric version when I'm commissioned.
Insane work! Well done I have been looking for inspirational world maps and this has helped me a lot