Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: February 2019 Challenge: Soel's Garrison

Looks great, Ren ! It's always fun to see how color helps to focus on elements. 'can't wait to see the next steps, but be gentle with your arm !

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Looks great, Ren ! It's always fun to see how color helps to focus on elements. 'can't wait to see the next steps, but be gentle with your arm !
    Thank you!

Honestly colors are just in experimental phase. Not really convinced. But I will try something later

While I am keeping a bend/tutor to keep my arm firm. The wrist in particular. It is much better and it "obliges" to use the elbow more and be gentle on touch. In fact the accuracy is really compromised but it is helping!

Hope to finish in time! Hihi

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Colors make this really top! It's looking really good.

m14.jpg### Latest WIP ###

T_T iěm going blind, just by testing and testing

This is coming along beautifully!

Well. I was going to place some minor fix when reading theistructions again I realized , from Onirian's istruction, that the rock in this country is black.
    Black.

Damn black.
    Lol I got to reverse all the palette now.
    T_T

m15.jpg
    ### Latest WIP ###

I need your help guys.

I have no idea how to split the ribbon or just how to title the jail "inset" made below.

It's gorgeous!
    The ribbon is looking great as it is. You could use the black space you have on the right for the jail title, maybe?

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Maybe just a No. 4 not too big in the prison?
    Anyway, it's really beautiful! A great work done on light and shadows: with this, the map takes on its full meaning, and acquires a unique atmosphere! Congratulations!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast