Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Map of the Planes (Redo)

Thanks Francissimo!
    I'm curious, which parts/things make you think of my sci-fi style?

By Diamond
    I like the lightning one. What are the two little additions on the main plane?
    Hehe, I see I got confused and wrote "thunder" instead of "lightning". Those two additions are not full planes by themselves. The main plane is separated in the middle by a magic fog, and each part have one strange and somehow separate land. To the north of Dreamrift (on the left), a giant magic wall encloses Gladsheim, a prison for the giants, led by the two titans, that had tried to overthrow the gods in the past. To the south of Akarta (the right part here), Kara Tur is enclosed by a wall of flames and vapours. It's a strange place where lies the forgotten dreams and nightmares of the gods.

Here's a small update.
    AT Planes.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Thanks Francissimo!
    I'm curious, which parts/things make you think of my sci-fi style?
    That's the way you have multiple floating islands, a bit like planets, i really want to see how you will connect all those islands together

By Francissimo
    That's the way you have multiple floating islands, a bit like planets, i really want to see how you will connect all those islands together
    Ah, OK! In fact, thinking about it, I probably have use the same kind of ratio concerning the "orbits". I won't connect the different planes. It's more a "symbolic" representation of those different worlds and they are connected by major magic influences (Chaos, Creation, Stasis, Negation, Illusion, Elements), not by solid links.

Small update. I reworked a few things and added some planes. Here's the full extent of the map.
    AT Planes.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234